CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Peyton's Hair and Paige Standing

Two big things have happened at our house in the last week. First off...

I am never able to find time to take Peyton to get his hair cut. He has the sorta curly, but really coarse hair. You can't let it grow out at all because it just becomes this giant mushroom of hair on his head. So, I made Eric go to walmart and buy me some clippers, I decided I would cut it myself. I mean, what was the worst thing that could happen. If it didn't look right, then we would just buzz it off and it would grow back. So I read the little instructions that came with the clippers and went after it. And, here are the results.....





And, If you let go of Paige's hands, she will stand on her own. She won't walk, but she will stand. And yes, she has on a KISS bib, and I know your diggin it.


0 comments: